The Winning Edge
Prepare your business for growth with “The Winning Edge.” Every year our government and large corporations award billions of dollars to businesses like yours. As such, Microsoft and Dun & Bradstreet Credibility Corporation have collaborated to help small businesses win big business through Supplier Connect.
Demonstrate your company’s ability to deliver goods and services.
• Help maintain the minimum credit scores that may be required for some major contracts by staying alerted to changes in your D&B® scores and ratings, as they may be used by others to assess the risk of working with your company.
• Increase your company’s visibility with a premium, customizable profile in the D&B Credibility Review™ online business directory. Make it easier for people to find your company through search engines and take control of the information displayed.
Cloud-based tools and applications to help you stand out from the competition.
• Office 365 is verified to meet requirements specified in ISO 27001, EU model clauses, HIPAA BAA, and FISMA.
• Offers 99.9% uptime guarantee and 24/7 phone support for critical issues.
• Communicate with business-class email, including a 50GB mailbox with shared calendars.
• Collaborate effectively with Internet-based tools, including HD video conferencing.
Navigate government and supplier bidding processes.
• Learn how government procurement works with white papers and guides that can help you with application and bidding processes.
• Get introduced to online marketplaces where you can identify and pursue available contracts.
• Many supplier contract applications require a D&B D-U-N-S® Number.* Receive an expedited D&B D-U-N-S Number in 5 business days or less. This process could otherwise take up to 30 days.